Buying vs. Leasing Your Next New Car in Edmonton, AB
Buying a new car is a process filled with research and conversations that often leave you feeling like your brain could melt from exhaustion. There are a lot of decisions to be made before you happily ride off into the sunset on your new ride. One of those choices, is whether to buy or to lease said ride. West Side Mitsubishi wants to help you understand the differences and the benefits between leasing and buying a new car in Edmonton AB.
Here’s how they compare.
- You actually own your vehicle.
- You get the ability to Customize or upgrade your vehicle however you want.
- If you fall in love with your vehicle, you can keep it as long as you’d like.
- If you fall out of love, you have car as equity to use it to sell to get something else.
- You’re not locked into a long term commitment.
- Lease vehicles stay under warranty
- Low kilometers means you always feel like you’re driving new
- You don’t own the vehicle so you don’t have to deal with depreciation
- Because you don’t need a big down payment, you can get a vehicle you wouldn’t normally be able to afford.
To break it down with leasing, you get a cool vehicle at a fair price without getting locked into any long term commitment, while if you buy you have the freedom of actually owning a vehicle. Both have their benefits, it all depends what you’re looking for in a vehicle.