by West Side Mitsubishi
One of the benefits of being a proud Mitsubishi owner, whether you own a 2016 Mitsubishi RVR or a 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4, is having a reliable vehicle that is also a blast to drive, all the while having the knowledge that West Side Mitsubishi always strives to provide you with unmatched customer service.
We do this by offering a Roadside Assistance Package that is a level of customer service that is unmatched by other vehicle brands.
This 24-hour service is offered to all Mitsubishi customers and any family members with a valid driver’s license. You may ask, what is covered for you and your applicable family members with Mitsubishi’s roadside assistance services? Well, Mitsubishi’s Roadside Assistance covers:
- Battery care
- Tire service
- Locked out
- Mechanical First aid
As stated above, these services are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, for a total of five years, with no limit on your vehicles kilometers. We understand that even with Mitsubishi’s own All-Wheel Control systems, accidents do happen. And because of that, we make it our business to ensure that when the worst does happen, we are there to lend a helping hand.
If you are in need of Roadside Assistance you can contact us at 1-888-576-4878 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Towing – In the event of any vehicle failure covered under warranty, the roadside assistance program will have your vehicle towed to the nearest Mitsubishi Motors Dealership.
- Battery care – In the event that your battery dies or ceases to function in any way, we will send out someone to help boost your battery back to life.
- Tire Service – Flat tire got you down? Fret not; we will change your flat with an inflatable spare in a prompt manner.
- Fluids – Run out of gas? No worries, we are there for you for any emergency fluid needs.
- Locked out – Locking your keys in your car is a tedious, day-ruining error that all drivers have to deal with now and then. We’re here for you. We offer premium lockout assistance to gain entry to your vehicle.
- Mechanical First Aid – We also offer repairs to minor roadside issues or vehicle adjustments that well help you get back on the road faster.
We put no value on you or your family’s needs and concerns. At West Side Mitsubishi, You come first.